Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In the beginning....

I've been struggling with this whole blog thing for awhile. I started one about my journey towards veganism a few months ago but it bored me. I didn't only want to write about food. There are a bunch of blogs about food. I love some of them but I like to know more about people. I really enjoy hearing people's stories. They fascinate me. I find that I really enjoy the ones where people talk about everything....their great pains and their great joys. Life does have both. Without dark, there isn't light ect. ect. For me it has been really difficult to be put myself out there so much over the internet. In my normal life, I am not capable of being superficial. I have to talk to people on a really deep, heart centered level but that has been difficult for me to do online. I had some inspiration though so I will try to push past my shyness. I found a blog I love last week and I literally read it all weekend like it was Twilight or something. If you haven't already check out boho girls page.

So anyway, my goal is to use this a little bit more as a journal to share more about myself and my path. My path is pretty jagged and unconventional. I would not have it any other way. I have a feeling that if I can really be authentic then I may actually meet some people out here in this crazy cyber world that are the same.

I am sending you all so much love...oh and asking you all to send as much light and love to our beautiful Mother Earth and all of our animal brothers and sisters who are suffering because of the oil in the Gulf.

No comments: