Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back to the world.

I've been on a bit of a retreat from the world. I was going through a time that nothing seemed to work out. I was broke, hating my work and basically had no idea what kind of acupuncture practice I wanted or how to financially survive while building one. I moved to my mom's house and have been doing a lot of random stuff since I have been here. Some of it, I have talked about on this blog. It's time to move on. I have more of a vision now about how I want to blend acupuncture, yoga, shamanism and nutrition. I know deep down that it is all going to work out. I trust that everything will unfold easily and without struggle or doubt. Hmm, I believe that trust is my word for 2011. Look at me I am actually trusting, yay!!

One shift that has led to this was my realization about how important it is for us to use our gifts out in the world to help others. I know that I am good at what I do so really why have I barely been doing it? I feel like when I or anyone else spends time feeling bad about ourselves that we are basically giving the big middle finger to God, the Universe or whatever you want to call it. We were all given this amazing life and an amazing body so we need to feel grateful and put ourselves out there to try to make the Earth a better place. I need to get off my ass and use what I was given.

Here's to a newfound feeling of purpose and gratefulness for all the beautiful gifts we were given.

xoxo, Sara

No comments: