Thursday, July 15, 2010

A little help?


I am thinking about starting a couple of regular topics on here. Like a couple special days devoted to special topics. I could talk about medicinal herbs, yoga and movement, plant based food as medicine, knitting/sewing, meditation, hmm and probably a bunch of other things.

I am thinking definitely Medicinal Herb Tuesday. That would be interesting to me because one of my goals is to learn more about locally available herbs and plants. I spent years studying Chinese herbal medicine which is incredible but I think it makes way more sense that medicines needed in a certain area probably already grow there. Why should we be importing our medicine from China?

What else do you think I should talk about on a regular basis?

1 comment:

Christia Angel Medium said...

Sara of the Light, That is wonderful idea!! I like the tues herb day and what about creative wednesday and you talk about your creative endeavors and creative energy?? It makes me think about the orgin of the names of the week and their ruling planets/energies:
Sunday-Sun
Monday-Moon
Tuesday-Mars
Wednesday-Mercury
Thursday-Jupiter
Friday-Venus
Saturday-Saturn

Inspiration for you!! love love love