Friday, August 6, 2010

Quiet.

This week I have been way busier than I would like to have been. I ended up doing a lot of difficult shamanic work this week and I really just want to be alone but that hasn't really been possible. The only things that have been really helping me to stay sane this week are yoga and knitting.

I finished this sweater this week. I used this pattern but made some modifications. One of the complaints that a lot of people seem to have with this pattern is that the arms are super narrow. I do not and probably never will have skinny arms so I went a little crazy making them wider. I could tell after a couple rows that they were rather huge but I decided to make them into a bit of a bell sleeve. I decreased a little around the elbows but it is still a bit baggy there. I like the overall feel though and it will be fabulous in the winter with a long sleeve shirt underneath. Oh and I know it's not the best pic but oh well. I can't work on perfection with that right now.




This weekend I learn to crochet. I am starting with a rather ambitious project that I learned about here, on Anna Maria's blog.I don't see any reason for me to start with a project that is too simple.

I guess I better get some studying in along the way. :) Can't put it off too long.

No comments: