Monday, October 4, 2010

A Benedryl haze.


I do not know where this pic originally came from but I found it on this blog which has some really cool design ideas.

My allergies have been horrible for the last couple of months. NY is the only place that I have more severe allergies. In the past, I have had allergies that involve my throat closing and a trip to the ER. This left me with a lot of fear when allergies kick in. When I start sneezing non-stop and my throat gets itchy, I take Benedryl. It is the only thing that works but boy does it make me sleepy. For the last couple of months I have been continuously under the influence of this sleepiness inducing medicine. I am so tired of it. I have all these ideas of things I want to do but then I get tired and can't focus and I have to move onto something else. I am so looking forward to being free from this. I am so done with feeling like I could just fall asleep any second.

No comments: