Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October's New Moon!

As I mentioned earlier, I am doing Marianne Elliot's 30 Days of Yoga starting the 7th. I am starting today since it is already the 7th in New Zealand which is where Marianne is. I am setting some intentions for this month to go along with this. Here they are:

-to gain physical strength and feel comfortable starting to go to yoga classes at an ashram near my house
-to feel more grounded and centered
-gain more clarity on where I want to be heading in my life
-to start to feel a little bit more like myself which is a really hard thing for me to do living here in NY
-....to be continued

As well as yoga, I am also going through all of the stuff I own. I was going to set an intention of getting rid of a box or bag of stuff a day but truth be told, I don't have that much stuff to get rid of. I already have set aside 3 bags of clothes so that is a good start.


Ugh, I just looked back at this post and it really bores me. I am not sure exactly what I a trying to say but it is so much more than what is really written here. There is something really deep inside me trying to make it's way out. I guess that all I can really do is to be patient and BREATHE.

No comments: