Thursday, June 24, 2010

So many beautiful places.

Sometimes I like to daydream about all the amazing places I could live. I miss the high desert of New Mexico. That area holds an intense spiritual energy that really fills my soul in so many ways. There are also a ton of people there that are a lot like me and that would be nice. I miss Southern California and it's gorgeous weather and beauty. I am just not sure that the overall values of the area gel that much with mine. Part of me would love to explore farther up the West Coast like Northern California, Oregon and Washington. I was born just across the river from Portland in Vancouver, Washington so maybe the Pacific Northwest is in my blood. I am not sure I could handle the rain though. I love the sun!!! Sometimes I think that Canada would be nice. I am not sure how easy it would be for me to move there but I am amused by the accents and it is such a peaceful country when compared with the US. Hmm, then again how about somewhere in Central America or the Caribbean, I love the beach, warmth and a really laid back lifestyle.

Boy there are a lot of choices!! What are some of your favorite places?

Update: Oops, I forgot about Colorado and the Boulder, Denver, Longmont area. I know the most amazing people there and miss one of my friends dearly but I had so much trouble with the elevation and the cold weather. The values of the area do combine pretty well with mine though. Where oh where will I ever end up?

No comments: