Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some things are just meant to be.

For a few weeks I have had the feeling that I need to go to this Ecstatic Chant weekend at Omega. It isn't very far from where I am living and I don't think I will live here too much longer. I have never even been to an official kirtan before. For this to be my first is amazing! It isn't cheap and I was pretty worried about the money. Last week I sent an email to a friend of my mom's to ask him about it because he has gone for the last five years. Much to my shock and amazement he offered to give me a big chunk of money upfront to be able to go. He had been thinking that he would love to help someone financially to get to go to this amazing event. I am going to trade him some acupuncture treatments for his generosity. I guess I really am meant to go. I am finally opening up to the Universe and accepting abundance into my life. I guess it's ok to accept a little help from others. One day I know I will have the opportunity to do the same for someone else.

Want to know more about it? Click here!

No comments: