Thursday, April 14, 2011

Loves.....

Love this and pretty much everything she makes, like this....these.

I adore bloomers but not sure I wouldn't feel ridiculous wearing them. Check out and these., these

Hmm, how about these. Noticing a theme here?

I also love these but not so sure I wouldn't feel ridiculous. Hmm, another theme. :)

This company is amazing.....yarns, patterns and all.

I bought some fabric from them. I bought their posh pants a few months ago. They don't fit me perfectly. The rise feels a little low or maybe they are a little big in the waist but they just feel like they are going to fall down. So many people love them and I feel awful that I do not. They are a great company though and their material is wonderful. I think I will try their skirts because rise is not so important.

So anyway, I am getting inspiration and then will make up my own pants pattern to use with my fabric. I also have some organic cotton that I am going to use to make a wrap skirt. Yep, I like clothes that I can bust into a warrior or down dog in a second. I hate jeans and anything tight. i guess it's good that I'm a yoga teacher. :)

No comments: