Saturday, November 20, 2010

Opportunity....

After living the last couple years in a limbo of sorts, things are finally moving forward. I have been all set to start yoga teaching training at Kripalu but I may have a job opportunity in a nice little New England town doing just what I spent years training to do and have not actually been capable of supporting myself with. I don't know what will happen but it looks like things could work out.

I have been focusing on doing my yoga training and then heading back out west. For a few years, though, there has been a little voice in my head saying that maybe I should look at New England a little bit more carefully. I decided that if a good opportunity ever arose that I would seriously consider it...and that is what I am doing.

I know it will work out exactly how it is supposed to!

No comments: