Saturday, July 10, 2010

A little inspiration.

I first went to a seminar with David Crow in Albuquerque, NM in May 2004. Then years later he did some lectures in Savannah, GA while I was living there. I am totally inspired by his teachings and his message. He was teaching about local, low cost plant medicine and essential oils when I first heard him speak and his business and teachings have only expanded. He is trained as an acupuncturist and spent many years studying native, plant-based medicines in Nepal and India. He wrote about his studies in his book In Search of the Medicine Buddha which I would highly recommend to anyone interested in these topics.
Anyway, there appears to be a new venture by his company Floracopeia which I am only to happy to assist and promote. Watch the video and search around his Floracopeia site. Allow yourself to be amazed and buy some oils. Once you use Floracopeia's you will never buy any others. I know when I am feeling down and uninspired reading about David's work always helps to re-energize me. I will be eternally grateful for that.
With love, Sara

Video: Welcome to MedicineCrow!

No comments: